Unixmo is a totally dedicated website for the automotive industry. Our team strives every second to find the ways and means to offer outstanding benefits to anyone in this industry and anyone who uses automotive services.
This position is suitable for someone who is an exceptional automotive fanatic who wants to get all related parties to a single stage and see everyone get their things done conveniently. You are responsible for developing a responsive trading strategy for our Unixmo E-commerce website. (www.unixmo.co.nz). This strategy includes identification of potential suppliers, relationship building with existing suppliers and the team, product analysis and research, price negotiation, and logistics.
• Get all the automotive players as members of Unixmo (we can offer you commission for your hard works).
• Introduce our services to related parties.
• Identify new trends in the industry and envisage new avenues for development.
• Identify key products we want to sell and work with the team
• Analyze potential competitive pricing for products
• Gather data on products
• Explore other popular sites and top sellers to identify popular products and quality brands that are trending
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or relevant field preferred
• 3+ years’ experience in related industry
• E-commerce experience is highly considered
• Strong verbal and written presentation skills
• Excellent marketing experience
• Demonstrated ability set and meet goals
WE OFFER YOU:
• Attractive remuneration package
• Excellent company culture for you to perform and grow
• Relevant training and tools
• Additional payment as you perform